Fraud Blocker

Official California DMV Form

An Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title Form (REG 227) must be completed by the legal owner/lienholder (LO) of record for a vehicle two model years old or newer or by the registered owner (RO), when there is no LO on record, and submitted with the replacement fee.

— Before a replacement title application can be submitted solely to issue a replacement title to the RO, the owner’s name and address shown on the REG 227 must be verified against the Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) records.

For more information, Contact Us…